Buenos Aires Provincial Directorate of Legal Persons (DPPJ) Provision No. 17/2020: distance proceedings during compulsory social distancing.
Company Law Department Report | Buenos Aires Provincial Directorate of Legal Persons (DPPJ) Provision No. 17/2020: distance proceedings during compulsory social distancing
Dear Sir or Madam,
Buenos Aires DPPJ Provision No. 17/2020, published in the Buenos Aires Province Official Gazette yesterday, sets requirements for the presentation of distance proceedings during the compulsory social distancing declared by the National Executive Branch. The following proceedings were authorized by this Provincial Directorate, and shall be exclusively conducted in the main headquarters:
1. Name reservation.
2. Certificate of existence request for companies not included in section 299 of Law No. 19,550.
3. Certificate of existence request for civil associations.
4. Certificate of existence request for foundations and companies included in section 299 of Law No. 19,550.
5. Certificate of existence request for mutual companies.
6. Non-judicial report requests.
7. Request to reopen files.
8. Certified copied request.
9. Request for change in the preferential term.
10. Request for book legalization (excluded the one set forth by section 221 from DPPJ Provision No. 45/15)
11. Request for egress of Inactive Entities from the Register.
12. Start of standardization request.
13. Diligences started through municipalities in convention with the DPPJ.
Distance anticipated presentation shall meet all requirements set by Annex I. The request shall be submitted with digital, electronic, or handwritten scanned signature by the applicant, establishing legal domicile in accordance with terms in section 9.3.1 of Law No. 14,828, in the e-mail address from which the request is sent, which shall be sent to the e-mail set for each case, along with a scanned copy of all the documents related to the proceeding.
Follow-up on the proceeding can be done through Tramix platform.
Should you require any further information on this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Miguel M. Silveyra
Miguel C. Remmer