Our Impact Investments Department assists clients in addressing the growing demands of the social and environmental impact market. We provide advice on the development of business models, programs and alliances that deliver measurable positive impact under the paradigm of risk management, return on investment and a focus on impact.
We are known for our professionals’ expertise in matters with high social impact, and our ability to manage the challenge of making such initiatives sustainable and scalable through financial structuring such as social impact bonds, impact investment funds and microfinance.
• Microfinance: we advise institutions and investors on the creation or structuring of transactions that promote risk reduction, financial returns and social impact.
• Responsible investment: we help investors to identify and implement responsible investments delivering competitive financial returns, considering environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors to better manage risks and generate long-term sustainable returns.
• Impact investing & social finance: we provide advice on the creation of reliable and successful impact and social finance investment strategies.
• Family office services: we serve high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and family offices on strategic philanthropic commitments and social investment strategies or donations.
• Impact investment due diligence: we provide advice on due diligence processes as well as on professional development for potential partners/investors in social enterprises, B Corps or triple impact companies.
• Impact bonds: we assist on the structuring of vehicles that channel investor resources to finance public or private social interest projects through innovative solutions based on a payment by results scheme.
• Blended Finance: we counsel on projects which optimize financing for development, combining public and private funds in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (UNDP SDGs).
• Impact Funds & Funds of funds: we advise on the design and development of impact funds and on the creation of funds of funds with a view to mobilize sustainable investments or focused on sound ESG (environmental, social and governance) practices.
Members of our impact investments team have been recognized by Chambers Latin America, The Legal 500, Latin Lawyer 250, LACCA Approved, ILASA, Who’s Who Legal and ILFR 100, among others. Many of them have studied or worked abroad, and many are active in pro bono work.
We are the first and only full-service firm in Argentina to join the United Nations Global Compact.